Posted by SimpleESL
on Dec 29, 2013 in Your Materials
| 0 comments
This ESL activity worksheet was sent in by an anonymous English teacher, and is designed to teach students how to use ‘should’ and ‘shouldn’t’ and about different illnesses in English. They should fill in the blanks in the sentences.
You can download the worksheet here.
Do you have ESL materials you’d like to donate? We’d really appreciate it if you could!
Should / Shouldn’t
What should he do?
What is the matter with him/her?
He/She has a …
- Somebody That I Used to Know Song ESL Fill in the Blanks Worksheet
- Verb ‘To Be’ Fill in the Blanks ESL Worksheet
- ESL Beginner Prepositions Fill in the Blanks Worksheet
- Possessive Adjectives ESL Fill in the Blanks Worksheet
- Pronouns Reading Text & Fill in the Blanks Worksheet