Posted by SimpleESL
on May 13, 2013 in Your Materials
| 0 comments
This ESL activity was sent in by Tamara, an English teacher, and is designed to help students learn how to structure their writing correctly. The example is for writing a review about TV show.
You can download the worksheet here.
Do you have ESL materials you’d like to donate? We’d really appreciate it if you could!
Body paragraph 1: Good points
Body paragraph 1: Bad points
- English (ESL) Conversation Questions: Are You Good At….?
- Beginner Mixed Activities ESL Worksheet
- ESL Worksheets, Activities & Games: Would You Mind
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Do you mind if…?
- Advice for Writing Powerful Introductions