Posted by SimpleESL
on Aug 11, 2011 in Beginner
| 0 comments
There are dozens of resources for teaching an ESL lesson about Fruit, including readymade PPTs, worksheets, puzzles, games, songs and stories. I have detailed some below.
Simple ESL Activities:
ESL Activities From Other Sites
- Twelve fruit flashcards to print with or without words.
- Worksheets and printable games with 18 different themes to practice fruit names. Aimed at young children who are English beginners.
- Go Fish card game with pictures of 20 different kinds of fruit on the cards (bottom of the page).
- Worksheets, crosswords and word searches to practice the names and spelling of fruit. These are suitable for children to adults.
- A pretty boring video to teach beginners the names and pronunciation.
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Birthday Vocabulary
- English Worksheets & Activities: Kitchen Vocabulary
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Rhymes
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Homophones
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Do you like?