Posted by SimpleESL
on Aug 11, 2011 in Beginner
| 0 comments
These websites can be used to help you with teaching farm animal vocabulary to people.
Simple ESL Activities:
ESL Activities from Other Sites
- These 16 flash cards are can be printed for free.
- There is interactive learning for young children where they can learn about farm animals and see pictures of them.
- Worksheets and activities to help teach children farm animal names.
- Farm animal cruelty glossary could be useful when teaching adults. This topic could be used as a discussion.
- Farm habitat information. Pictures and animal fact sheets.
- Online talking animal ebook. This 8 page book is good for young children and teaches the sounds farm animals make.
- Video teaching animal names and “What’s your favourite animal?” for children.
- A lesson plan for teaching children animal names and the sounds they make.
- Two ‘On the Farm’ lesson plans.
- Farm animal worksheets for children of all ages. This includes colouring worksheets and writing practice.
- Farm animal wordsearches and crossword puzzle.
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm song on Youtube.
- Animal Farm game for children to practice animal names.
- Farm animal online hangman game. Just click on ‘Farm Animals & Meat’ under the ‘For ESL Students’ section.
- Printable farm animal memory game cards.
- Printable farm animal bingo cards.
- Worksheets for teaching about farm animals.
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Animals
- English Worksheets, Activities & Games: Sea Animals
- English Worksheets, Activities, & Games: Fruit Vocabulary
- English Worksheets, Activities and Games: Pets
- English Worksheets, Activities & Games: Can & Can’t