This list of English conversation questions will help intermediate ESL students share their ideas on study methods.
You can also donload the full list of printable questions here.
Conversation questions: Studying
1. What is your favorite study method?
3. Which methods don’t work for you?
5. Where do you usually study?
7. Do you prefer to study alone or with friends?
9. How often do you study?
10. How do you feel about studying?
12. Do you study hard for exams?
13. Do your parents make sure you study hard?
14. What time do you study until?
15. Do you have to study in quiet places?
16. Do you play music when you study?
17. What study method would you like to try?
18. Do you study anything as a hobby, like languages?
19. What do you think of mnemonics?