These English conversation questions are for intermediate to high-intermediate, although there are some basic ESL questions too.
The full list of questions are below, and you can download the printable list of ESL questions here.
Conversation Questions: Sleep, Dreams & Dreaming
1. Do you usually sleep well?
2. How long does it take you to get to sleep?
3. What time do you wake up?
4. Can you sleep on buses or trains easily?
5. Do you have many dreams?
6. Do you have many nightmares?
7. What is the worst nightmare that you have had?
8. Do you have any recurring dreams?
9. What are they?
10. Do you believe dreams mean something important?
11. What was the best dream you had?
12. Do you tell people about your dreams?
13. Do you talk in your sleep?
14. Do you feel comfortable sleeping at a friend’s house?
15. Do you like sleeping at hotels?
16. How many hours do you sleep at night?
17. How many hours should you sleep at night?
18. What time do you go to bed?
19. What time do you wake up?
20. What do you do if you can’t sleep?
21. Do you snore?
22. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
23. Does music help you sleep?
24. Do you like sleeping?
25. Do you feel groggy if you sleep too long?
26. Do you ever sleep in?