These English conversation questions are for high-intermediate to advanced ESL students who have a keen interest in photography.
You can download the printable question sheet here.
Conversation Questions: Photography
1. Do you own a camera?
2. What type of camera do you own?
3. What do you like about this camera?
4. What do you dislike about this camera?
5. How often do you go out to take pictures?
6. What type of photography interests you?
8. Is there are any other camera equipment that you’d like to buy?
10. Do you prefer black and white, or color photographs?
11. Which lens do you use most often?
12. Have you ever sold any of your pictures?
13. Do you edit your pictures?
14. Are you skilled at using Photoshop?
15. Do you know anything about HDR photography?
16. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve taken a picture of?
17. Where would you love to go to take pictures?
18. Would you like to be a professional photographer?
19. Are you a member of a photography club?
20. Have any of your pictures been published?
21. Do you use a tripod?
22. What type of photography interests you least?
23. When did you become interested in photography?
24. What first interested you in photography?