This list of English conversation questions will help ESL students discuss health and exercise.
You can also download the full list here.
Conversation Questions: Health & Exercise
- What do you think of fast food?
- How often do you eat it?
- What’s your favourite fast food?
- What could happen if you ate too much fast food?
- How often do you eat fruit?
- Which fruit do you enjoy?
- How much fruit should you eat each day?
- What healthy meals do you eat regularly?
- What is the unhealthiest food you eat?
- What is the unhealthiest drink you often have?
- Are your parents healthy?
- How often do you exercise?
- What exercises do you do most often?
- How do you feel about exercise?
- Which exercises do you least like?
- What do you think about keeping healthy?
- What do you think about people who are overweight?
- What do you think about people who are extremely thin?
- How often do you see the doctor?
- Do you think you are a healthy person?
- What do you think of smoking?
- What do you think of alcohol?
- When was the last time you were sick?
- What happened?
- How do you feel about visiting countries that have more deadly diseases?
- English Conversation Questions: Sport and Exercise
- English Conversation Questions: Food, Drinks, Restaurants & fast food
- English (ESL) Conversation Questions: Feelings & Emotions
- Intermediate ESL Conversation Questions: Stress
- English (ESL) Conversation Questions: Shopping