This list of English conversation questions will help the ESL student talk more freely about shopping, accessories, and fashion.
You can also download the full list of conversation questions here.
Conversation Questions: Fashion & Shopping
1. Are you a fashionable person?
2. How do you feel about fashion?
4. What type of fashion do you prefer?
5. How do you feel about clothes shopping?
6. Where do you usually buy your clothes?
7. Why do you go there?
8. How do you feel about buying clothes on the internet?
9. Why do you feel that way?
10. What do you think about the fashion of the 1980s?
11. How important is fashion to your friends?
12. Do you like fashionable people?
14. Would you like to go to a fashion show?
16. What would it be like if you were a model?
17. Do you prefer to have a fashionable boyfriend/girlfriend?
18. How much do you spend on clothes each month?
19. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
21. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
23. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
24. Do you think you could become a shopaholic?
25. Do you know any famous fashion designers?
26. Are you good at finding bargains when you go shopping?
27. Do you have lots of jewellery?
28. Tell me some fashion accessories you have?
29. What is the most you have spent on an item of clothing?
30. How do you feel about your school uniform?
31. How would you change the uniform?
32. What do your parents think of your fashion sense?
33. What type of fashion do you hate?