Posted by SimpleESL
on Oct 19, 2013 in Your Materials
| 0 comments
This ESL worksheet was sent in by an anonymous English teacher, and is designed to teach students the names of the colours in English. They must find the colours in the word search
You can download the worksheet here.
Do you have ESL materials you’d like to donate? We’d really appreciate it if you could!
- Beginners Nouns Word Search Activity
- Days of the Week ESL Word Search Worksheet
- ESL Word Search for Describing People
- Summer Vocabulary ESL Worksheet – English Word Search
- School Supplies ESL Word Search