Posted by SimpleESL
on Sep 26, 2012 in Your Materials
| 0 comments
This ESL activity was sent in by an anonymous English teacher, and is designed to help beginner students practice various grammar points and basic written English using gap fill exercises.
You can download the worksheet here.
Do you have ESL materials you’d like to donate? We’d really appreciate it if you could!
Key Learning Points
Articles ‘a’ and ‘an’
Using ‘on’ or ‘at’
- Mixed Verb Form English Worksheet
- Beginner ESL Counting Worksheet
- Personal Information English Worksheet
- Beginner / Intermediate Comparatives & Superlatives ESL Activity
- English (ESL) worksheet – Prepositions of Location